A listing is a business’s page on quirkyplaces.co.uk, containing the business’s information, reviews, comments and photos. This page may also have content that the business provides, such as professional photos and management responses to reviews.
What is a listing?
How do I get my business listed?
Any business owner or manager can request a new listing in any of our categories of sleep, eat, bar, cafe or place to visit – and it’s free…the only criteria is that your establishment must be quirky. Qurikyplaces.co.uk reserve the right to right to include or exclude a listing at any time for any reason. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with information and photographs about your listing if you feel that you meet the quirky criteria. Remember to include contact details as we may need to speak to you before your listing goes live.
Reviews and comments
As an owner or manager, how to I respond to a review or comment on my listing?
Here are a few suggestions for what to include in any response:
- Thank your guest for taking the time to provide feedback
- Highlight the positive and mention upgrades or improvements that might interest returning or potential guests
- Address any specific complaints and explain what you’ve done to address them
- Be polite and professional and ensure that your response meets our guidelines.
- For more information on why and how to write Management Responses check out our management response guidelines below.
Management response timelines
In order for your management response to be posted, it must meet our guidelines. If it does comply with the guidelines, it will typically be published within several business days and you will receive notification.
Removal of responses
Management Response Guidelines
Quirkyplaces.co.uk allows the management or representatives of accommodations, restaurants, bars, cafes or places to respond to reviews written about their property. Please make sure the response is written as you wish to see it posted on our site. In order to post your management response, it must be:
- Family-friendly – No objectionable language or images.
- Unique and independent – We allow one response per review posted on our site. Please coordinate with other authorized management or owners of your property to make certain you are the one designated to respond to the review.
- Original – No material from other sources, including correspondence from a guest or other third party.
- Professional – Management responses are posted below the review to which you are responding. They are read by all Quirkyplaces.co.uk users, and should be written in a manner that represents the customer service policies of your business.
- Relevant to all Quirkyplaces.co.uk users – Irrelevant content is subject to removal.
- Management responses may not threaten or coerce a reviewer or attempt to suppress reviewer contributions on our site.
- No accusations of review fraud.
- Respectful of Personal Privacy – Do not guess the reviewer’s identity or include any information that could identify them.
- Non-commercial – No promotional material of any kind. We reserve the right to reject any URL.
What is considered fraud?
Visitors to Quirkyplaces.co.uk have the expectation that the site will provide them with unbiased reviews, comments and content for listings. Quirky Places members who wish to share their personal experiences with the Quirkyplaces.co.uk community provide this content. Any attempts to mislead, influence or impersonate a Quirky Places member is considered fraudulent, and is subject to penalties. This may include but is not limited to:
Attempts by an owner or agent of a property to boost the reputation of a business by:
- Writing a review for their own business, or for any property the reviewing party owns, manages, or has a financial interest in.
- Utilising any optimisation company, marketing organisation, or third party to submit reviews.
- Impersonating a competitor or a guest.
- Offering incentives in exchange for reviews, including discounts, upgrades or any special treatment.
- Asking friends or relatives to write positive reviews.
- Submitting reviews on behalf of guests.
- Copying comment cards and submitting them as Quirky Places reviews or comments.
- Selectively soliciting reviews (by email, surveys or any other means) only from guests who have had a positive experience.
- Pressuring guests to remove a negative review on Quirkyplaces.co.uk.
- Asking guests to remove their reviews in return for a discount or incentive.
- Prohibiting or discouraging guests from posting negative or critical reviews or comments of their experience.
- Attempts to damage competitors by submitting a negative review or comment.
- Owners and agents of owners should NOT write reviews of direct competitors, even if they are relaying a genuine experience.
Build your own website
This theme has been built based on open source administration system Wordpress and AIT framework, which contain AIT page
Hidden impressions of Venice
Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maime placeat facere poss